Southeastern’s leadership team has been monitoring development of the COVID19 / Coronavirus and coordinating with local healthcare agencies, other universities, and government officials to ensure that appropriate measures are being taken as the outbreak evolves. This website is the university's main resource for information. Information changes rapidly - please refer to this site on a regular basis as needed.
- COVID-19 has been added to schedule of required immunizations for students
- Students must complete the Immunization Update on LEONet by October 25 to remove the registration hold on their account
- Unvaccinated students may be subject to additional testing
- Face coverings are required indoors for both vaccinated and not vaccinated
- Social distancing recommended
- COVID-19 vaccines are available on campus
- Campus community strongly encouraged to be vaccinated
- Campus community encouraged to self-report cases
Information for students regarding financial aid updates, returning to campus and recent communications.
Faculty / Staff Information
Information for faculty and staff regarding the return to campus and recent communications. Faculty and staff should report cases to HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Human Resources at 985.549.2001.
Rapid COVID-19 testing is available free to all students, faculty & staff. No appointment is necessary.
Vaccines are available by appointment at Southeastern's Health Center. All people 12 years old and above are eligible to receive a vaccine.