All Rights Reserved
- All bomb threats are to be taken seriously. Notify University Police.
- Do not hang up the phone until told to do so as further instructions may be given
to you. If you are told to evacuate the area by authorized emergency personnel, take
your notes about the call with you.
- If you receive a bomb threat by telephone, remain calm, write down the caller's exact
words and note the time of the call. Check for caller ID information.
- Do a quick visual inspection of your area.
- Do not touch or move any suspicious objects.
- Do not use radios, pagers, or cell phones as they may trigger an explosive device.