Doing Your Part To Keep Us All Safe
Masks are required on campus with certain accommodations. See our mask policy here.
Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Keep physical distance of a minimum of 6 feet at all times.
Wash or sanitize your hands often.
If you are sick, stay home!
If You Feel Sick
All students should self-monitor every day for COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. If you feel sick, stay home.
If any of the below three apply to you, please follow the self-reporting protocol.
- They are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- They have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- They have tested positive for COVID-19
Two-Step self-reporting protocol for students:
- Visit southeastern.edu/link
- Select "COVID-19 Disclosure Form" (Written in Blue)
- Complete Step 1 in its entirety
- Submit and proceed to Step 2 (Step 2 is a google form that allows us to receive additional information)
From this point, students will be given guidance on their next steps.
Students who live on campus and develop any of these symptoms should also contact University Housing and follow the guidance provided.
Please refer to our Student Protocol for COVID-19 here for more details. The University Health Center can be reached at 549-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.