Irma Donley, M.A.
- University of New Orleans
- Title: Instructor of Spanish and French
Location: DVIC 246
- Areas of Interest: Colonialism in Mexico, Mexican Revolution, and Latin American Literature
Luz Escobar, D.D.S.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Title: Instructor of Spanish
Location: DVIC 244
- Areas of Interest: The Culture of Latino Countries, Education in South America, Sustainable Human Development
Francesco Fiumara, Ph.D.
- Johns Hopkins University
- Title: Associate Professor of Spanish and Italian & Erna Deiglmayr Endowed Professor in
Foreign Languages (2018-2021)/ Host and executive producer of El rincón hispano (KSLU) and Caffè Italia (KSLU)
Location: DVIC 248
- Areas of Interest: Linguistic, Literary and Cultural relationships between Spain and Italy, the Italian experience in the United States, History and programming of Italian radio and television
Agnieszka Gutthy, Ph.D.
- Temple University
- Title: Professor of Spanish
Location: DVIC 241
- Areas of Interest: Comparative literature, European minority languages and cultures (Basque in Spain and Kashub in Poland), literature of exile
Lucia Harrison, Ph.D.
- University of Kentucky
- Title: Professor of Spanish and Italian/Department Head/Director of International Initiatives
Location: DVIC 219
- Areas of Interest: Medieval Spanish Literature, the literary influence between Italy and Spain during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, the Italian-American community in Louisiana, Second Language Acquisition
Benjamin Howland, Ph.D.Louisiana State UniversityTitle: Instructor of LatinLocation: DVIC 250Phone: 985/549-2007Areas of Interest: Classical Reception of Rome in the changing Atlantic World, Star Wars and Classical Reception, Ancient Slavery, and Women in Antiquity
Jennifer Hammatt, M.A.Middlebury Language School AbroadTitle: Lecturer of GermanLocation:Phone:Email: email@example.comAreas of Interest: Foreign Language Pedagogy
Hua Kong, M.A.Shanghai University of International Business and EconomicsTitle: Lecturer of ChineseLocation:Phone:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAreas of Interest: International Advertisement
Marianna Kunow, Ph.D.Tulane UniversityTitle: Instructor of Spanish and Mythology
Location: DVIC 243
Areas of Interest: Mesoamerican Cultures, Ethnobotany, Oral History
Loren Foster-Lee, M.A.
- University of New Orleans
- Title: Lecturer of Spanish/ Spanish Dual Enrollment Instructor of Record
Location: DVIC 250
- Areas of Interest: Foreign Language Education, Geographical Linguistics, English as a Second Language, Hispanic History
Aileen Mootoo-Robertson, M.A.
- University of Maryland-College Park
- Title: Instructor of French/ French Language and Culture Study Abroad Coordinator/ French
Location: DVIC 237
- Areas of Interest: French Language, Francophone West Indies and African Cultures, Foreign Language Acquisition
Maritza Nemoga-Shelton, M.A., M.Ed
- Louisiana State University
- Title: Instructor of Spanish/ Spanish Dual Enrollment Instructor of Record
Location: DVIC 251
- Areas of Interest: Second Language Acquisition, Hispanic Linguistics, Phonetics, Sociolinguistics
Jerry Parker, Ed.D.
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Title: Instructor of French and Spanish/ Undergraduate Program Coordinator/ Director of
Foreign Language Resource Center/ Student Ambassador Program Advisor
Location: DVIC 252
- Areas of Interest: Curriculum Leadership, Instructional Leadership, Foreign Language Education, Multicultural Education, French and Spanish Caribbean Studies, Louisiana Studies
Rodrigo Pereyra, Ph.D.Texas Tech University- LubbockTitle: Assistant Professor of Spanish/ Spanish Club AdvisorLocation: DVIC 242Phone: 985/549-5292Areas of Interest: Translation and Interpretion, Medical Spanish, Spanish for Heritage Language Speakers, Latinamerican Contemporary Literature
Danielle Perez de Corcho, M.A.Tulane UniversityTitle:Instructor and Director of English as a Second Language ProgramLocation: DVIC 249Phone: 985/549-2270Areas of Interest: Second Language Acquisition and TESOL, Minority Language Preservation, Language Access Policies, Bilingual Education, Latin American Studies
Mariela Sanchez, M.S.
- Cornell University
- Title: Instructor of Spanish/ Spanish Language and Culture Study Abroad Coordinator
Location: DVIC 240
- Areas of Interest: