Assistant Professor Southeastern Louisiana University College of Nursing and Health Sciences SLU 10835 Hammond LA 70402 PHONE: (985)549-5288 EMAIL: email@example.com
- D.N.S. Louisiana State University Medical Center - M.N. Louisiana State University Medical Center - B.S.N. University of Texas at Arlington
- Clinical Research Training - Medical Research Management, Inc.
Licensure and Board Certifications
- Louisiana RN Licensure 2013 - RN044033 - Louisiana APRN CNS Licensure 2013 - APO2551 - Association of Clinical Research Professionals - Certified Clinical Research Associate
- Assistant Professor, Southeastern Louisiana University - Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Coordinator, Southeastern Louisiana University
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Doctorate Student LSUMC - Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities - Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society - Student Scholar in Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke AHA - Medical Delegate for Cardiovascular Services to China People to People International
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals - Preventative Cardiovascular Nurses' Association - Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Society, Rho Chapter - Ochsner System Nursing Research Council
Areas of Research Interest
- Health Promotion - Medication Adherence - Cardiovascular Populations - Evidence Based Practice - Cellular Therapies
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Jones, J. (2000). Performance improvement through clinical research utilization:
The linkage model. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 15 (1), 49 - 54.
Selected Funded Projects and Research
- The Effect of a Health Promotion Program on the Self-efficacy, Health Behaviors,
and Blood Pressure in an Adult Hypertensive Population, AHA. 2001.
- Clinical Trials utilizing adult stem cells for cardiovascular and neurological conditions
(2004 - 2011). - Dissertation: The Effect of a Health Promotion Program on the Self-efficacy, Health
Behaviors, and Blood Pressure in an Adult Hypertensive Population (2004). - Thesis: Quantitative Analysis of Cardiovascular Nursing Practice Research (1986).