Southeastern Louisiana University
School of Nursing
Baton Rouge Center
4849 Essen Lane
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- NLN Certified Nurse Educator
- RN Licensure - Louisiana
- Professor and Department Head Emeritus, School of Nursing
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Inducted LSNA Nursing Hall of Fame
- Induction Long Purple Line,(Distinguished Alumnus recognition), Northwestern State University
- Excellence in Leadership Award, Rho Zeta Chapter, STTI
- LSNA Volunteer of the Year Nightingale Award
- Healthcare Hero Award - New Orleans CityBusiness
- Lucius McGehee Distinguished Professorship in Research
- Nurse Educator of the Year Nightingale Award
- Excellence in Research Award, Rho Zeta Chapter,STTI
- EPIC Distinguished Professorship in Teaching
- Tangipahoa District Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Rho Zeta Chapter
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Nursing Education
- Measurement in the Affective Domain
- Instrument Development
- Moffett, B.S. (2009). Mentoring on Demand: Bridging the gap for new and part-time
faculty. Philadelphia: Nursing Summit, National League for Nursing.
- Moffett, B.S. (2009). Retention strategies through competency development for faculty and students. Baton Rouge, LA: Poster presentation at LSNA Link to Legislature.
- Moffett, B.S., Chamberlain, S.H., Diaz, M.A (2009). Going for the green in health care delivery: Education for environmental awareness. Baton Rouge, LA: Poster presentation at LSNA Link to Legislature.
- Moffett, B.S., Guilliot, L., Plaisance, LJ. (2007). The out-come oriented publishing
group. Miami, FL: Drexel University Nursing Education Conference.
- Moffett, B.S.(2006). Documenting Care. In Harkreader, H & Hogan, M.A. , (Chapter 11) Fundamentals of Nursing: Carng and Clinical Judgment. St. Louis: Elsevior Science.
- Moffett, B.S. (2006).The Nurse-Client Relationship. In Harkreader,H. & Hogan, M.A., (Chapter 12) Fundamentals of Nursing: Caring and Clinical Judgment. St. Louis:Elsevior Science.
- Developing retention strategies through competency development for faculty and students,
funded through National Student Nurses Association ($21,600).
- Going for the green in health care delivery, funded through Health care Without Harm organization ($2500)
- Mentoring on demand: Bridging the gap for new and part-time faculty, funded through Louisiana Board of Regents, ($49,291)