Children's Art Workshop
Registration is Now Open for the 2019 Art Camp.
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED TO
THE FIRST 75 STUDENTS WHO REGISTER.
The Children's Art Education Workshop is sponsored by the Department of Visual Art
A two-week workshop for kids ages 5 - 15. (Workshop does not take places on Fridays.)
Explore the work and lives of famous artists past and present through structured art lessons designed for smiles. Students will complete a different project everyday.
Drawing, painting, mixed media collage, fabric marker tees and Crayola's Model Magic will be included in the media explored.
Children enrolled in the workshop will be instructed by art education students who will be supervised by Dr. Kim Finley.
- "Having something different each day excited my child."
- "They loved it so much, they did not want it to end."
- "This is the third year I have brought my grandchild to this camp. It is the one summer
activity she loves and looks forward to. She has gone to many other art, music, and
other camps but loves this one the most. My children also attended this camp MANY
years ago. Thanks for your hard work. "
- "She loved working with clay and painting. She came home and showed he brother how
to do the techniques she learned in class. We will be back next summer. Thank you
so much. "
- "As a parent, I was pleased with the planning and substance of the program, but especially
grateful for the pleasant greetings from staff each and every day. It was obvious
that art instructor was more than a job; it was a passion. And the students are better
as a result of this climate. "
- "Something different each day excited my children. They loved it so much they did
not want it to end."
- "Thank you [Kim Finley] for such an enriching 8 days!"