BENDER, HENRY, BOOK COLLECTION
1. American Battle Movements or Operations in the War. 78th Division Summary. USGPO, 1944
2. Bent, Christine, ed. New York Times Book of World War I. New York: 1980. (Oversized)
3. Connolly, John B. Underway: Tales of a Tin Can Sailor. Connolly, Baton Rouge, 1990. Soft cover,
4. Culver, Henry B.. 40 Famous Ships. New York: Garden City, 1938 (OVERSIZE)
5. Downing, David. Devil's Virtuosos: German Generals at War 1940-1945. St. Martins, New York, 1977
6. Eisner, WIll. A Pictorial of America's Combat Weapons. New York: Sterling, 1960
7. Freuchen, Peter, with David Loth. Book of the Seven Seas. NY: Julian Messner, Inc., 1958. Hardcover, 512 pp.
8. Hart, B. H. Liddell. German Generals Talk, Startling Revelations from Hitler’s High Command, NY: Quill, 1979. Soft cover, 308 pp.
9. La Gorce, John O. ed. Book of Fishes. Washington, National Geographical Society, 1939
10. Machiavelli, Nicolo. Prince and the Discoveries. New York: Modern Library, 1940
11. Mrazek, James. Art of Winning Wars. New York: Walker, 1968