Southeastern welcomes students back for the start of classes this week while we continue to keep all faculty, staff and students who are not yet able to make it to campus in our thoughts as the region works to recover from devastating flooding.
We attempted to reach ALL our students in recent days, but we realize communication has been difficult, if not impossible for some. If you are just now able to see this message, please contact email@example.com so we can have a better understanding of your status and work with you so you can attain your educational goals.
FLOOD RECOVERY FAQs
1. Mary Wall Corbin Children of the Confederacy, 1967-1968
2. Mary Wall Corbin Children of the Confederacy, 1968-1969
3. Mary Wall Corbin Children of the Confederacy, 1969-1970
4. Mary Wall Corbin Children of the Confederacy, 1970-1971
5. Mary Wall Corbin Children of the Confederacy, 1971-1972
1. 1953 Yearbook of the Greensburg High School, Greensburg, Louisiana (3 copies)
2. Divided We Fought, A Pictorial History of the War, 1861-1865 by David Donald
3. Sons of the South by Clayton Rand
4. The Story of Man: A History of the Human Race
5. The Hereditary Register of the United States of America, 1975
6. A Manual for Louisiana Legislators, April 1955, Research Study No. 4, Louisiana Legislative Council
7. Praise to Him--Songbook
8. Church Manual, Designed for the Use of Baptist Churches by J. M. Pendleton