HODGES, CLARE, COLLECTION
1. The Rebirth of America, Arthur S. DeMoss Foundation, 1986, paperback, 256 pages
2. Readers' Digest, August 1938
3. Boys' Life, January 1952, Vol. XLII, No. 1
4. Louisiana Conservationist, April, May, June, 1961, Vol. 13, Nos. 4-5-6
5. Holiday Inn Magazine, October 1963
6. For the Home of Today, Crane Plumbing and Heating
7. Perspective of Germany, An Atlantic Monthly Supplement, 1957
8. Romance in Shadows by Thomas McGlynn, 1941, paperback
9. Equality, Vol. 1, No. 2, April 15, 1944 (Pamphlet)
10. Caukey by Father Thomas McGlynn (a play), 1944
11. Program for the play, Caukey by Father Thomas McGlynn at Blackfriars' Theatre; Also a newspaper clipping about the play, n. d.
12. Photographs of Father Thomas McGlynn (3)
13. Drawings, (1) Jesus on the Cross, 8 x 10; (2) Monks, 10 x 14
14. Postcards to Clare Hodges from Father Thomas McGlynn (7)
15. Photographs (10)
16. Christmas Cards to Clare Hodges and Fred Kopfler from Father Thomas McGlynn
17. Correspondence to Clare Hodges from Father Thomas McGlynn
18. Handkerchief with Statue of Our Lady of Fatima on it
19. Newspaper clippings about Father Thomas McGlynn
1) Amite Priest Back From Play Opening, n. d.
2) Father Thomas M. McGlynn with Our Lady of Fatima model, n. d.
3) Sculptor Priest Plans Huge Fatima Statute, n. d.
4) TV Tribute to Fatima Will Stress U. S. Gift, n. d.
5) Father Thomas M. McGlynn in picture with Rev. John I. Gallery (left) and Cardinal Stritch (right) with Model of Our Lady of Fatima, n.d.
6) New York Priest to Continue His Art Studies in Rome, New York Times, November 11, 1933
7) Priest Sculptor Carves Sacred Group at Rosary, Shows a Negro in Pose of Christ Mocked, Chicago Sunday Tribune, May 18, 1941
8) Babson Discusses What Is To Happen To Colored Workers, Reprint from the Lafayette, LA., Daily Advertiser Issue of March 17, 1944
9) `Caukey,' Dynamic Race Drama, Read Here by Priest-Playwright, Morning Advocate, March 28, 1944
10) Father McGlynn Honored With Supper, News-Digest, Amite, La., May 11, 1945
11) Story of a Vision, Thomas McGlynn. . .Word Sculpture, New Orleans States, February 6, 1949
12) Priest Sculpting Statue of Our Lady of Fatima, Morning Advocate, September 29, 1957
13) Fr. Thomas McGlynn, Dominica Sculptor, The New World, July 11, 1975
14) Visiting in Amite: Former Pastor is World Famous Sculptor, Tangi Talk, February 23, 1977
15) Now a world-famous sculptor, Former pastor returns to visit, News-Digest, February 24, 1977, 118th Year, Number 65