JONES, ANN REILEY COLLECTION
1. Postcard labeled “Herd of thorough-bred Short horn and Black polled Angus Cattle on lands of Natalbany Lumber Co., LTD., specially adapted to cattle raising, new Hammond, LA”
2. Historie De La Guerre Des Confederes by Edward A. Pollard, 1867
1. New York Spectator, March 20, 1811 Foreign News (References French perspective of West Florida Parish Revolt and possible trade opportunities)
1. 1855 hand-colored lithograph map of the St. Helena District (townships) survey done by the U.S. Government-engraver W. J. Stone
- [West Florida] Chester, Peter. Three crudely printed land grants for West Florida, engrossed in manuscript, each with an attached manuscript survey map.
- Two pages of notes from Thomas W. Streeter.
- [West Florida] Banks, James. Petition requesting a grant of 200 acres signed “To His Excellency Peter Chester...” Two pages on a single leaf.