Master of Business Administration Programs
MBA or Executive MBA? It's Your Future. It's Your Choice.
The Master of Business Administration Programs at Southeastern offer students the option to pursue either the traditionally administered Master of Business Administration (MBA), or the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) degrees.
Both of these programs are internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and offer students a practical learning experience that is designed to cultivate the student's knowledge and skills in order to advance in their professional endeavors.
Please take some time to explore both of these quality programs to see which may be the right one for you. If you have any further questions or simply wish to discuss things further, please contact our office.
MBA Mission Statement
The purpose of the Master of Business Administration curriculum is to prepare students to assume positions of leadership and responsibility in administrative positions in a globally competitive marketplace. The curriculum is designed to enhance the skills, knowledge, and analytical ability of the MBA students.
Learning Goals of our Master of Business Administration Programs
Goal 1: Functional Business Knowledge
- Students will have a base of knowledge and skills and the capacity to integrate them to compete successfully in today's marketplace.
Goal 2: Critical Thinking
- Students will have critical thinking skills for problem solving and decision making.
Goal 3: Communication Skills
- Students will have effective communication skills.
Goal 4: Ethical Leadership
- Students will have ethical leadership skills.
Goal 5: Global Business Environments
- Student will possess knowledge of the issues involved in conducting business in a diverse, global environment.