Career Fair 2014
Enjoy your recruitment experience with the Office of Career Services! Career Fair
is our annual, university-wide career fair, held every fall, which is designated as
our premiere career-oriented event. The Office of Career Services has stressed customer
service for you, the employer, so that you can enjoy your recruitment experience with
Career Fair 2014 will include:
- Designated parking and a shuttle service to bring you to the Student Activity Center
- Volunteer assistants to help you unload your display and guide you to your booth
- A continental breakfast with assorted pastries, muffins, fruit juice, and coffee
- Custom booths with available electrical outlets and internet connection upon request
- Career Fair staff ready to assist you with any need you may have
- A fully catered, sit-down luncheon for you to relax and recharge for another round of recruitment activity
Career Fair 2014 is an opportunity for you to:
- Establish a presence at Southeastern -- Visit with students and alumni about the opportunities your organization offers, and spread the word about your achievements and organizational culture.
- Meet with over 1000 Southeastern students and alumni ready to learn about opportunities with your organization.
- Gather resumes -- Many of the student and alumni participants will be looking for full-time, internship, or temporary positions, and they will bring resumes to share. Review them at your own convenience, and contact the ones that pique your interest.
- Prepare for On-Campus Interviewing -- If you plan to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program, Career Fair is a terrific way to meet some of the students you may interview this fall. Get to know them in the personalized venue of Career Fair first.
Area-, Industry-, or Discipline-Specific Career Fairs
Various departments and/or colleges (e.g., the College of Education, and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences) offer career fairs intended to be of benefit primarily to students in those majors.