Reporting A Problem

Reporting A Problem

Report a Faculty/Staff Computer Problem

If you are Faculty/Staff or a student worker reporting a problem for a Faculty/Staff member, click here.


Report a Student Computer Problem

If you are a student and need to report a problem, please click here.


If you need to report a problem on a Student Tech Fee computer, please call 549-5493.