Types of Aid


Federal Aid

Federal student aid is provided by the U.S. Department of Education. Federal aid helps students to pay for higher education expenses.

Federal student aid covers such expenses as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Aid can also help pay for a computer and for dependent care.

Below are the three main categories of federal student aid:



Southeastern offers several scholarship opportunities for students through Southeastern's Scholarship Services Office as well as several of Southeastern's academic departments. More information