Certified Peer Educators
All classifications and majors are welcome to join! Become a member today!
Aimed to further a culture of care on Southeastern's campus for all students by promoting conscientious
choices and personal success.
To provide peer leadership and advocacy on a variety of public health concerns by hosting educational events and awareness campaigns; promoting healthier lifestyles and advocating awareness to encourage positive community change and healthy choices.
- Leadership - To inspire change in others
- Integrity - To hold true to their own values and beliefs
- Loyalty - To dedicate themselves to a greater cause by enhancing Southeastern
- Honesty - To speak their minds on the issues at hand
- Enthusiasm - To move forward with new and innovative projects
- Confidence - To assert what is important to themselves.
Requirements for membership:
- Good disciplinary and academic standing,
- 2.5 GPA
- Responsible and Reliable Character
- Caring Attitude
- Passionate about promoting healthy behaviors
Fill out the SOAR application.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 985-549-5122