Live comfortably in one of our residential facilities!
Southeastern's housing community offers something for everyone. You may choose to live in one of our residence halls which feature double room or single-suite room options. Double rooms are double-occupancy while our single-suite rooms feature single-occupancy private bedrooms. With either option you will share a bathroom facility with only one other person.
Note: Zachary Taylor Hall, which features single and double rooms, offers a community bathroom equipped with showers. Cardinal Newman Hall offers 4 person Double-Suite style living in which 4 students share a bathroom.
- All rooms are fully furnished with moveable furniture so you can be creative in the design of your own space! Need help finding extra-long sheets? Try Residence Hall Linens!
- All facilities equipped with cable, internet, and all utility services (water, sewer, trash disposal,etc). Wireless internet service currently being installed (Anticipated finish date for all facilities is November 2016).
- Because personal cell phones are the primary means of communication for our residential students, basic phone connections are available in only a limited number of rooms throughout the residential community. Requests for a room assignment with a basic phone connection can be made at the University Housing office located in Pride Hall or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the exception of Pride Hall and Village M, all residential facilities are coed. Room and apartment unit assignments are gender-specific.
- Qualified students may also consider Southeastern Oaks, our on-campus apartments. Southeastern Oaks features 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom options with a living room and full kitchen.
Look through the list to discover the living options, amenities, and advantages that best fit your needs and style. Click on each option to find out more!
|Facility||Theme/ Priority||Available Room Types|
|Cardinal Newman||Coed, Shared, (priority to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Majors)||Double-Suite|
|Pride Hall||Female Only||Double, Triple|
|Louisiana Hall||Coed, Honors (23 on ACT or 3.2 collegiate GPA)||Double|
|Livingston Hall||Coed, Private, Honors (23 on ACT or 3.2 collegiate GPA)||Single-Suite|
|Village M Residence Hall||Female Only, Potential Greek Residents||Double|
|St. Tammany Hall||Coed, Community Service Programming||Single-Suite|
|Taylor Hall||Coed, Priority to Music Majors, Band Members, Athletes,etc.||Double, Triple|
|Hammond Hall||Coed||Double, Triple|
|Tangipahoa Hall||Coed, Priority to Business Majors.||Double, Triple|
|Southeastern Oaks||Coed, 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments (30 credit hours required and 2.3 collegiate GPA)||Single-Apartment|
|The Village||Active Greek residents||Double|
|Zachary Taylor Hall||Coed||Double and Single|
Explanation of Room Types
One room shared by two students with both students sharing an in-room bath.
(Louisiana, Pride, Hammond, Tangipahoa, Taylor, Village M, and Greek Village)
One suite with two separate bedrooms (shared by four students). Two separate bed spaces and an in-room bath are shared by all residents (Cardinal Newman Hall).
One suite with separate bedrooms for each student with both sharing an in-room bath. (Livingston, St. Tammany and Washington Halls)
One apartment shared by four students. Each student has a bedroom; two students share an in-room bath on each side of the apartment. (Southeastern Oaks Apartments)