Southeastern's ONLY Apartment Complex!
Southeastern Oaks Apartments are located on Southeastern's North Campus, south of North Oak Park and north of the University Center. Southeastern Oaks is a short walk from the Pennington Student Activity Center and the heart of the campus. Oaks residents can also take advantage of the Lion Traxx shuttle service by simply showing their Southeastern ID!
Home to over 300 upper-classmen and graduate students, Southeastern Oaks is a coed residential facility with gender-specific unit assignments. The Oaks complex consists of six apartment buildings and one commons building in a gated community environment.
Residence Criteria: Southeastern Oaks requires a minimum of 30 hours and a 2.3 cumulative GPA. Requirements must be met at the time application is submitted.
- Two and four bedroom single-occupancy options
- Commons building with large multipurpose room, kitchen, public restrooms and office
- 10 washers and 12 dryers available in Commons area (accepts only Lion's Lagniappe)
- Vending machines available in Commons area (accepts cash and Lion's Lagniappe)
- Terminal for Lion's Lagniappe deposits
- Patio area with barbecue pits
- Gated community environment with access via student ID.
- Leases include rent, all utilities, wireless Internet, and basic cable TV
- Living area with sofa, chair, two end tables, entertainment center and climate control
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and chairs, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Bedrooms include double bed, desk, dresser and closet
- Individual climate controls
- Four bedroom units include two full bathrooms; Two bedroom units include one bathroom
- Bathrooms include tub/shower, sink, mirror and storage closet
- High-speed Internet and basic cable service per bedroom
- Phone service is not included in the agreement but connections are available