Meal Plan Information
Live on campus! Eat on campus!
Southeastern's Campus Dining, managed by Aramark Dining Services, caters to student's desires for convenience and flexibility, providing a variety of both food choices and meal plans. Our programs are designed to meet the individual dining and financial needs of all students.
- Convenience: Leave the cooking to us! Our meal plans and purchase options easily fit demanding academic schedules and busy lives.
- Flexibility: Our service hours and numerous meal plan options are bound to meet the most diverse dining needs.
- Nutrition: Our "healthy food" selections, high in quality and nutritional value, provide delicious and nutritional meals for all of our customers.
- Social Interaction: Meal times are an integral part of student social life. Our dining locations are a great place to spend time with friends!
- Quality: We use only the freshest produce and choices of meats. We bake most of our pastries and desserts daily.
- Value: "All-you-can-eat" in Cayman Cafe, plus variety, quality and convenience constitute a program which meets your dining needs for a reasonable price.
Students living in the Residence Halls must select a meal plan. Commuter plans are available to commuter students and residents of Southeastern Oaks. Please visit the Campus Dining web site for meal plan descriptions and prices.
Contact Southeastern Campus Dining for meal plan, operational and general questions at email@example.com or (985) 549-2286.