Hospital Indemnity from Cigna
A Hospital Stay Can Happen At Any Time And It Can Be Costly
Life doesn’t announce surprises. By signing up for Cigna's Hospital Care Plan you can supplement your health plan. It can provide you and your family with the coverage and additional financial protection you may need for expense associated with an unplanned hospitalization due to a covered illness or injury. It can help you bounce back physically, emotionally, and financially. And that’s a feeling we want for you every day. You can choose how to spend or save your benefit.
- Cash benefit paid directly to you. No copays, deductibles, coinsurance, or network requirements.
- Use the money however you want. Pay for costs, such as medical copays and deductibles, travel to see a specialist, child care, help around the house, alternative treatments and more. It’s up to you.
- Cost-effective coverage. By signing up through your employer, you get coverage at a low group rate.
- Take it with you. You may be able to take your coverage with you if you leave your employer – benefits won’t change if you port your coverage.
Personalized Recovery Support For Body And Mind
In addition to extra financial protection, Cigna Accident Insurance delivers (at no additional cost to those enrolled in this plan):
- Assistance to help you recover financially. Tools and resources to find the right care at the right cost – plus discounts on recovery services. See Value-Added Services Flyer for more details.
- Additional services to help you recover emotionally. Free expert legal and financial counseling, including money coaching. See Value-Added Services Flyer for more details.