Affordable Legal Protection from LegalShield
Legal counsel is expensive, the hourly rate of an attorney can be anywhere from $110 to $350. For $18.25 a month, LegalShield provides direct access to a dedicated law firm who can review and prepare legal documents such as Wills and assist with other personal legal matters such as speeding tickets, neighbor disputes and family related matters such as adoption. This benefit provides coverage for the participant, participant’s spouse/partner and dependent children under the age of 26.
LegalShield plan benefits include:
- Direct access to a dedicated law firm
- Legal consultation and advice
- Legal document preparation and review
- Demand letters and phone calls
- Court representation
- Speeding ticket assistance
- Will preparation
- 24/7 emergency legal access
- Mobile app
See how you can save on common personal legal matters with LegalShield.
|Legal Need||Typical Attorney Cost||LegalShield Cost|
|General Legal Consultation
|Representation in a Traffic Matter||$1,000||$0|
|Preparation of a Purchase/Selling Agreement||$500||$0|
|Review Lease/Rental Agreement||$750||$0|
|Prepare a Prenuptial Agreement||$2,000||$0|
|Total Cost:||$6,050||$18.25 a month|
* Average cost basis for typical attorney costs are associated with the Philadelphia region. Exact costs are determined by law firms. The average hourly attorney rate is based on LegalShield Provider Law Firms lowest and highest hourly rates.