La Capitol - Federal Credit Union
Your member-owned financial solution
La Capitol Federal Credit Union offers a wide array of financial products to the faculty
and staff of Southeastern Louisiana University. Because La Cap is a not-for profit
credit union, the are able to offer these products at low costs.
The Hammond office is located across from Southeastern at the intersection of Friendship Circle and North Oak Street. The office has a lobby service, a drive-up window, and a 24-hour ATM with no fee for members. The office is open Mondays and Fridays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., and Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
La Cap has been serving members since 1961, and now serves more than 40,000 members through 10 offices statewide, and through Credit Union Service Centers and Outlets nationwide. La Cap offers:
- Savings Accounts that pay competitive rates.
- Investment Accounts, including IRAs.
- Checking Accounts with no service charge and no minimum balance.
- 24/7 ATM with No Fee, right across from Southeastern campus.
- FREE VISA Check Cards for ATMs and point-of-sale purchases.
- VISA Credit Cards with a low, competitive interest rate, and the ability to manage your VISA account online or by phone.
- FREE 24/7 Account Access, online and by phone, for easy management of your checking and savings accounts.
- Loans for any good purpose, including home mortgages, automobiles, education expenses, vacation, medical bills and more.
- Total Auto Loan Package includes loan preapproval, auto pricing info, extended warranty, and more.
- Convenient Bill Payer Service, online and by phone.
- Direct Deposit for no-hassle, no-worry deposit of your funds.
- Family Membership for a Lifetime; once you become a member, your family can join, too. And once a member, you remain a member for life, as long as you keep a deposit account open with La Cap.
For membership or service information, check out La Cap's website at http://www.lacapfcu.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit any La Cap office, or call our Personal Assistance Line Specialist at 800-522-2748 or 225-342-5055.
Membership eligibility required. Must meet criteria for opening a checking account. Loan product available to qualified, creditworthy members. Federally insured by NCUA.