Grievance Report

Non-Academic or Conduct Complaint

The Grievance Reporting Form is intended for use by all students who wish to make
a formal complaint about a person, policy, or university process that is not already
covered by specific university procedures (e.g. Student Code of Conduct Process, Lion
Intervention Network Process, Harm to Self or Others Procedures (START Process), Academic
Grievance Procedures, etc.).


  • Free Speech Concerns

    • University Policy Concerns

    • University Procedural Concerns