Water Filling Stations Help Eliminate Plastic Bottle Collection
If you have used the new waterfilling stations being installed across campus, you should know that you are part of a new campaign to help eliminate the accumulation
of plastic bottles. These filling stations have already made a huge impact on plastic
bottle reduction and a great impression with everyone using refillable bottles. This
method positively impacts the recycling program and reduces unsightly litter by reducing
labor needs and beautifying our campus. To make this campaign even more successful,
the Sustainability Center is currently in the process of producing reusable water
bottles through donated funding to the center.
Water Stations Locations:
- Fayard, 1st floor by STC
- Sims Library, 1-4th floor near to restrooms.
- Garret Hall, 1st floor central.
- D. Vickers, 2nd floor by writing center and 3rd floor by professors offices.
- Dyson Hall, 1st floor central.
- Pennigton Center, 1st floor Work out area and 2nd floor.
- Biology, 2nd floor by room 213
- Admission building by the restrooms
- Enrollment, 2nd floor
- Lab School by the gym
- Physical Plant
You can also see the stations in our sustainability map under Water Stations.
To find out more about what you can do to help make this campaign successful or to ask about acquiring your reusable water bottle, contact us today at: