Message From the Interim Provost
Continuing Recovery from the Flood
- University Counseling Center (985-549-3894)
- Southeastern Threat Assessment and Response Team (START)(985-549-2213)
- Reporting Concerning Behaviors
- The Employee Benefits & Wellness Fair is October 4, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., in the Student Union Ballroom. Presentations will include Dealing with Adversity and Yoga for Your Health. Canned goods will be collected for the Southeastern Food Pantry.
- Southeastern's Peace and Purpose initiative is hosting an Intro to Mindfulness series for students, faculty and staff. The next session is Thursday, October 6th at 4 p.m., in room 252 of the library. The libguide http://selu.libguides.com/mindfulness provides additional information on mindfulness.