Construction and Renovation Work

For services involving labor and material for the construction or renovation of buildings, improvements to the campus or other University properties, or contractor work needed for instruction or research, then the following procedure shall be followed for requesting the work:



Contact the Southeastern Facility Planning Dept (2240) or the Southeastern Physical Plant Dept (3333). Approval by the State Fire Marshall may be required to meet current fire code or to coordinate the necessary drafting of specifications when altering a building or the campus grounds. Such considerations for work coming in contact with building or underground computer, telephone, cable, electric and gas lines must be respected.