Education and Institutional Cooperative Service Contract
This Page Will Take You To The Following E & I Coop Contracts -- Please Read On
These contracts are competitively solicited contracts established through Southeastern's membership in the Educational & Institutional Cooperative Service, Inc.
Before navigating to the E & I Cooperative Contracts, please read the following responsibilities you agree to in using the contract:
- Understand faculty and staff may order adequately funded scientific and laboratory supply and equipment items within the non-competitive purchase limits.
- Understand Non-Competitive Scientific & Laboratory Supplies and Equipment are:
- Classroom & Teaching
Purchases . . . up to $1,000 for each commodity type
- Research Purchases . . . up to $25,000 per transaction
- Understand purchases cannot be Artificially Divided to avoid the bid process.
- The Southeastern PeopleSoft Purchase Requisition form shall be used to list the items ordered and to check for available funds. Southeastern Purchasing will check for compliance with Policy & Procedure for Exempted Research Purchases. Requisition description shall communicate when items have been ordered to avoid any potential duplication in ordering.
If you understand the above responsibilities, click I AGREEto continue.