Fall 2020 Hours of Operation
Effective Sep 16, 2020 - Nov 24, 2020
Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 7pm
Located in the Kinesiology and Health Studies building across from D. Vickers Hall.
Must bring a picture ID to check in at the pool. The indoor pool has two dedicated lanes for swimming laps with gracious space for open swimming.
Policies and Procedures - Fall 2020
- During this initial phase, REC Swim will operate following the governor’s executive
order guidelines with a significantly reduced occupancy for the safety of all patrons
and staff. To maintain safe occupancy levels for each area and activity throughout
the day there will be no loitering on the pool deck or inside the pool. Only current
REC members are eligible to access the pool. No guests will be allowed at this time.
- There will be 5 lane ropes in the pool. The lanes will be dedicated for 1 person/family
per lane. The area closest to the walk in entrance will be used for water exercise.
Everyone using the pool will still need to be practicing social distance.
- All members will enter/ exit the pool area through the north entrance facing the tennis
- Lifeguards will wear masks at all times while working.
- Swimmers will wear a mask while inside the facility and on the pool deck. Masks can
be taken off once about to enter the pool.
- To limit close interaction between our employees and the swimmers, we will not take
IDs. We will have a binder for swimmers to sign in with their name and W number.
- No water aerobics offered at the time.
- No hanging out on the pool deck.
- No hanging out in the pool.