Louisiana Transfer Associate Degrees (AALT/ASLT)
Completion of the Associate of Arts/Science Louisiana Transfer (AALT, ASLT) degree guarantees that the student has met, in full, all lower division general education requirements at the receiving Louisiana public university. Graduates transferring with the transfer degree will have junior status. Courses or GPA requirements for specific majors, departments, or schools are not automatically satisfied by an AALT/ASLT degree.
Assistant Vice Presisdent for Academic Programs and Chief Articulation Officer
Contact: Dr. Jeffrey Temple at 985-549-5650 or email@example.com
Students and Admissions Staff/Transfer Liaison Officer
Contact: Ms. Lori Fairburn at 985-549-5067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Two-Year to Southeastern Advising Templates
To better assist students in a seamless transfer between a two-year community or technical college and Southeastern, advising templates have been created with required Southeastern courses. Students should consult the two-year community or technical college they are transferring from to ensure the appropriate courses are taken prior to transfer.
AS/LT Degree to Baccalaureate Degree Advising Templates (2018-2019)
AA/LT Degree to Baccalaureate Degree Advising Templates (2018-2019)
- Criminal Justice (Statewide Concentration)
- General Business (Statewide Concentration)
- Political Science
Master Course Articulation Matrix
The Master Course Articulation Matrix is a Board of Regents approved document indicating the majority of General Education courses taught at two-year community and technical colleges with the equivalent course listed for Southeastern Louisiana University
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2018-2019
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2017-2018
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2016-2017
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2015-2016
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2014-2015
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2013-2014
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2012-2013
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2011-2012
- Master Course Articulation Matrix for 2010-2011
The interactive version allows you to view course transfer information in multiple formats. The Course Transfer guide can be found at the Louisiana Transfer Degree web site.
Community College to Southeastern Transfer Equivalency Tables
Not all courses that transfer to Southeastern are found in the Course Transfer Guide. Questions concerning courses not found in the Course Transfer Guide should be addressed to email@example.com or call 985-549-5637.