Student Forms


Only used for History, Political Science or Philosophy Courses

This form is to request authorization to schedule a course for which you do not meet
the prerequisite(s). It DOES NOT replace the advising form or act as a substitution request.


Request an appointment with the History and Political Science Department Head



Do NOT use this form for the following:

  •  grade appeals
  •  substitutions or transfer credit requests
  •  final exam rescheduling
  •  retroactive withdrawals