Contact: Tonya Lowentritt
Date: January 29, 2013
HAMMOND – The Louisiana SBDC at Southeastern Louisiana University, along with the Livingston
Parish Chamber of Commerce and other partners, will host a comprehensive series of
workshops to test new business ideas and potentially get them started on the right
The seminar series, "From Employee to Entrepreneur" consists of five, three-hour sessions designed to prepare new entrepreneurs for the critical business planning process. Session topics include:
• Business Startup Essentials - Tuesday, Feb. 19
• Writing a Successful Business Plan - Tuesday, Feb. 26
• Market Research and Sales - Tuesday, March 5
• Financial Statements - Tuesday, March 12
• Financing your business and beyond - Tuesday, March 19
All classes will be held in Walker at the Livingston Parish Literacy and Technology Center on Tuesday evenings in February and March from 5 to 8 p.m. There is no cost to attend the series, but advance registration is required.
For more information or to register please contact Louisiana SBDC Southeastern at 225-664-6638 orwww.lsbdc.org. Register online at https://www2.lsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=6330011.