How Do I View Course Prerequisites?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft Version 9 using your first initial and last name as your
User ID. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Select Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Course Catalog.
- Key SLULA in to the Academic Institution Field. SLULA should be the default; however, if
it does not display, you will need to input the information.
- Key the Subject Area into the Subject Area field and click the Search button. If you do not know the Subject Area, select the magnifying glass next to the Subject Area field to display a list of subjects. Click on the desired subject and it will display in the Subject Area field.
- Click on the course number for which you want to review the prerequisites. The Catalog Data tab will display on the screen page will display on your screen.
- To view next course listed on in your search results, click the Next in List button at the bottom of the screen.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
- Some courses may have several prerequisites; you may scroll through prerequisites by using the scrolling bar on the side of the prerequisites section.
- If you discover an error in the prerequisites for a course, contact the Office of the Registrar at 2062 or 2066.