How Do I Enter Grades into LEONet?
- Sign In to PeopleSoft version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- To enter final grades: Self Service > Faculty Center
- Click on the grade roster icon.
- Enter your instructor ID number and select the appropriate term number for the semester.
- Select the appropriate class number for the grades you would like to enter.
- Then change mid-term to final grade roster. Make sure you are on the final grade roster and not the mid-term grade roster.
- Select the correct grade in the roster grade input field, next to the student’s name.
- Save your work. You may enter part of your grades, save your work, and re-enter at a later time to continue entering your grades.
- Review your work. If you notice an incorrect grade, click the grade and change to correct grade from drop down box. Don’t forget to save your work.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
- The Office of the Registrar will post grades every four hours beginning at 4 a.m. each day during grade input.
- Complete a Change of Grade form and submit to the Registrar to change any grade that has been posted.
- Valid grade choices are:
A = Excellent
B = Good
C = Average
D = Below Average
FY = Failing, Yes student attended classes on or past the 60% point of the semester
FN = Failing, No student did not attend classes on or past the 60% point of the semester
P = Passed
UY = Unsatisfactory, Yes student attended classes on or past the 60% point of the semester
UN = Unsatisfactory, No student did not attend classes on or past the 60% point of the semester
I = Incomplete
- Do not enter W (Withdraw) as a grade. Contact the Office of the Registrar if you feel a student should be withdrawn from your class.