How Do I Enter Mid-Term Grades into LEONet?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- To enter mid-term grades: Self Service>Faculty Center.
- Click on the grade roster icon next to the course you wish to enter mid-term grades. Make sure you are on the mid-term grade roster and not the final grade roster.
- Select the correct grade in the roster grade input field next to the student’s name.
- Save your work. You may enter part of your grades, save your work, and re-enter at a later time to continue entering your grades.
- Review your work. If you notice an incorrect grade, click the grade and change to correct grade from drop down box. Don’t forget to save your work.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
This is different from the end of semester final grade input.
- Valid grade choices are:
A = Excellent
B = Good
C = Average
D = Below Average
**FY = Failing, Yes student has attended at least once.
**FN = Failing, No student never attended class.
**UY = Unsatisfactory, Yes student attended at least once.
**UN = Unsatisfactory, No student never attended class.
- Do not enter W (Withdraw) as a grade. Contact the Office of the Registrar if you feel student should be withdrawn from your class.
- NOTE: Mid-term grades are not part of the student's permanent record. Students will be notified by email and/or regular mail if they are deficient.