How Do I View a Class Grade Roster?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft Version 9. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Select Curriculum Management > Grading > Grade Roster.
- Key the desired term in to the term field. You may click on the magnifying glass next to the term field to search for the correct term.
- Key the desired subject in the subject field. You may click on the magnifying glass next to the subject field to search for the correct subject.
- Click the Search button.
- Click on the correct class in the search results list. The Grade Roster Type page should appear.
- Click on the Grade Roster tab to view the class grade roster.
- You may view another class in the same subject by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the Next in List button.
- You may search for another class by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the Return to Search button.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
- There may be more then one page to the Class Grade Roster. Scroll through the pages to view all grades by clicking on the located at the top of the list of students.
- You may print out the Class Grade Roster by clicking File > Print on your Internet toolbar.
- You may navigate to another page in LEO by clicking on one of your “breadcrumbs” located at the top of the page. “Breadcrumbs” show the navigational path to the page you are on and link to menu options.