How Do I View a Student's Phone Number?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft Version 9 using your first initial and last name as your user ID. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Select Campus Community>Personal Information > Biographical > Addresses/Phones > Phones.
- Enter the student’s W number in the ID field. Make sure you do not enter a w before the number.
- Click the Search button. The student’s phone number(s) will display. If the phone number(s) do not display, return to the previous page by selecting the Back button on your browser. Enter the student’s last name in the Last Name field, and first name in the First Name field. Click the Search button. In the Search Results List, click on choice. The student’s phone number should display.
- If desired, click the Return to Search button to search for the phone number of another student.
- Sign out of PeopleSoft when you are finished.