How Do I Access My Southeastern Email Account?
Access Southeastern Email Account
- Access Southeastern’s home page at: www.southeastern.edu
- Click on the My Den hyperlink located at the top of the home page. Then click Webmail.
- Log in to Webmail. Your user name/email is your Southeastern email alias which is
usually some form of your first and last name. If you do not know your Southeastern
email, click on the link below the Login to your Webmail button.
- All entering students have an initial password for Webmail and LEONet of ‘S’ and their birthdate. The initial password for a student with a birthdate of January 1, 1995 would be S01-01-1995.
- Click the Attachment button on your Webmail toolbar.
- Click the Browse button next to the File name field. Search for your file and click on it.
- Click the Add File button.
- Click the OK button. The file is now attached to your email.
Things to Remember
- Students should check their Southeastern email account daily. Southeastern will use your Southeastern email account to communicate important information to you.
- Change your initial password. Entering students should change their initial password.
- Your Southeastern email password and your LEONet password are the same. If you change your password for LEONet, your email password will also change.
- Students are urged to access their account information and complete the Question/Answer in the Password Information box. This will allow you to easily find your password should you forget it.
- Students should be familiar with Southeastern’s Email Policy. The Email policy can be found on the web at southeastern.edu/resources/policies.