How Do I Print an Enrollment Verification?
- Access Southeastern’s home page at: http://www.southeastern.edu
- Click the MY DEN hyperlink at the top of Southeastern’s home page
- Sign in to LEONet for Students using Firefox or Chrome Web browsers only.
- Select Self Service > Enrollment Verification
- Wait a few moments to be connected to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Select either “Current Enrollment“ or “Enrollment History”.
- Click on link titled “Obtain Enrollment Verification”.
- Select file > Print from your browser’s tool bar.
- Remember to click “logoff” to sign out of the Clearinghouse site
*Current Enrollment is only for the semester in which the student is presently attending.
**For future semesters the student may request a Verification of Registration from the Enrollment Services Office, North Campus Main Building, Rm.113.