How Do I Run a Degree Progress Report?
Run a Dregee Progress Report
- Access Southeastern’s home page at http://www.southeastern.edu
- Click on the MY DEN hyperlink located at the top of Southeastern’s home page.
- Click on LEONet for Students.
- Log into LEONet. Your user ID is your student ID number (W#). Your password is the same as your university e-mail password.
- To navigate to your Academic Advisement Report, click on Self Service > Degree Progress/Graduation.
- Click View Degree Progress Report. The Degree Progress Report page should display.
- Select Southeastern LA University from the Academic Institution dropdown menu.
- Select Academic Advisement from the Report Type dropdown menu.
- Click the Go button. Your Degree Progress Report should appear similar to the one below. Scroll down the page to see the progress you are making in your degree plan. The Degree Progress Report will identify the degree requirements you have met and those which you still need to meet.
- You can click Return to go back.
Please Note: The Degree Progress Report may not indicate all of the courses you have completed. The report indicates only those courses with the highest GPA that best meet the requirements of the degree plan.