How Do I View My Grades?
View your grades in LEONet
- Sign In to LEONet for Students. From Southeastern’s home page, click on the MY DEN hyperlink. Click on LEONet for Students. Sign In using your University ID and password.
- Select Self Service > Enrollment > View My Grades.
- Click on the button to the left of the term for which you wish you view your grades.
- Click the Continue button. Your grades for the selected term will display.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your term statistics.
- To print your grades, click on Printer Friendly Page, located beneath the term statistics.
- Select File > Print from your browser’s tool bar.
- Remember to sign out of LEONet. When you leave LEONet, click on Sign Out in the top right corner to end your session, then close your browser window.
Things to Remember
- Your User ID to login to LEONet is your University ID (your “W” number – be sure
and use a capitol “W”). Your password is your e-mail password.
- If a class does not show a grade, then the Instructor has not yet posted the grade.
- Your GPA, Term Statistics, and Cumulative Statistics appear at the
bottom of your View My Grades page. You can visit the Calculate GPA page to learn more.
- If you feel there is an error with your grade, contact your Instructor.
- If you believe there is a problem with the calculation of your GPA, please contact Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.