Analytical or critical thinking opportunities
Remember, the purpose of a QEP is to enhance student learning at Southeastern. Student learning is essentially defined as changes in knowledge, skills, behaviors, or values. Questions to consider: What should students know after implementing the QEP that they do not know now? What should students be able to do that they cannot do now? What changes in student values might be expected?
Data relating to this topic:
- Employer Survey Spring 2008
- Entering Freshman Survey 2009-2010
- National Survey of Student Engagement 2008
- Southeastern Exit Survey 2010-2011
- Survey of Graduate Degree Alumni May 2012
- Survey of Undergraduate Alumni Spring 2007
Please share your ideas for developing this topic into an achievable and measurable QEP by answering the questions below.
Go to another topic: