We help students succeed. Company-advised curricula, hands-on applied instruction, career-readiness services, networking opportunities with prospective employers and more produces unparalleled career preparation.
Receive unparalleled career preparation for in-demand jobs.
The Workforce Talent Initiative is a valuable resource for all students, both technology and non-technology majors. By incorporating technology courses into your studies, whether through electives, a minor, or attending extracurricular lectures and skill-building activities, you can expand and strengthen your career options.
Through real-world training that emphasizes foundational and advanced technical knowledge;
applied learning to develop and hone practical skill sets; and preparation to become
an agile, life-long learner, you will be actively engaged in learning and given the
tools for success.
Creating the Competitive Edge
- Internships and mentoring
- Career fairs and job search assistance
- Company recruitment for branded projects and internships
- Workshops in resume writing / review, interviewing skills, and professionalism
- Tutoring labs, skill workshops, and advising in areas such as study strategies and time management
- Special lectures and forums conducted by technology leaders and subject-matter experts
- Networking with technology experts and prospective employers
Visit the Department of Computer Science to learn more about Southeastern’s computing and
information technology degrees and concentrations.