Southeastern’s leadership team has been monitoring development of the COVID19 / Coronavirus and coordinating with local healthcare agencies, other universities, and government officials to ensure that appropriate measures are being taken as the outbreak evolves. This website is the university's main resource for information. Information changes rapidly - please refer to this site on a regular basis as needed.
- Face coverings are required indoors for both vaccinated and not vaccinated
- Social distancing recommended
- Vaccine available at the Student Health Center
- Campus community strongly encouraged to be vaccinated
- Campus community encouraged to self-report cases
Information for students regarding financial aid updates, returning to campus and recent communications.
Faculty / Staff Information
Information for faculty and staff regarding the return to campus and recent communications. Faculty and staff should report cases to HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Human Resources at 985.549.2001.
Rapid COVID-19 testing is available free to all students, faculty & staff. An appointment must be scheduled
Vaccines are available by appointment at Southeastern's Health Center. All people 12 years old and above are eligible to recieve a vaccine.