Industrial Technology Degree Programs
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
The Mission of the Industrial Technology program is to prepare students for employment in technical and/or technical management-oriented professions in business, industry, education and government. The Industrial Technology program is a management-oriented technical curriculum built upon a balanced program of studies drawn from a variety of disciplines related to manufacturing and construction technology.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates are able to apply significant knowledge of theories, concepts and principles found in the humanities and the social and behavioral sciences, including a thorough foundation in communications skills.
- Graduates understand the theory and application of the principles in project management, quality control, and safety and health.
- Graduates understand of the theory and application of the principles and concepts of mathematical and physical sciences and computer applications.
- Graduates are able to apply concepts derived from, and current skills developed in, a variety of technical disciplines including, but not limited to, materials and production processes, industrial management and human relations, marketing, communications, electronics and graphics.
- Graduates have specialized knowledge in their field/concentration in the baccalaureate degree and associate degree programs, e.g. automated systems or drafting design.
Curriculum sheets are available for each of the Industrial Technology concentrations:
Automated Systems Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Drafting/Design Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Supervision Concentration (Bachelor's Degree):
Internship (Bachelor's Degree)
Associate of Applied Science in Industrial Technology
The Associate of Applied Science Degree program in the Department of Computer Science and Industrial Technology is designed to enable graduates to enter various fields of industry after completing two years of study. Graduates may also elect to continue their education in the four-year degree Manufacturing Technology Concentrations. Graduates of the two-year curriculum will be awarded the degree of Associate of Applied Science. Curriculum sheets are available for each of the Industrial Technology Associate concentrations:
Construction Technology Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Drafting/Design Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Supervision Concentration (Associate's Degree):
Concentration in Occupational Safety, Health, & Environment (Associate's Degree):
Industrial Technology Graduate Statistics
Data reflecting surveys conducted of Industrial Technology alumni on the following topics:
- Most Recent Data on Salaries and Job Placement/Titles
- Previous Years Data: Salaries, Patterns of Promotions
All Industrial Technology course descriptions can be found in the General Catalog. Pre-requisite flowcharts can be found here:
|Industrial Technology - Automation & Supervision|