Student Forms

Student Forms

Only used for History, Political Science or Philosophy Courses

This form is to request authorization to schedule a course for which you do not meet the prerequisite(s). It DOES NOT replace the advising form or act as a substitution request.


Request an appointment with the History and Political Science Department Head



Do NOT use this form for the following:

• grade appeals

• substitutions or transfer credit requests

• final exam rescheduling

• retroactive withdrawals