Office: KHSA 1036
Southeastern faculty since 2006
Ph.D. candidate, Exercise Physiology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, 2021
M.A., Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, 2005
B.S., Kinesiology; Health Promotion and Exercise Science concentration
Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, 2003
KIN 120- Introduction to Kinesiology
KIN 275- Anatomy and Kinesiology
KIN 372- Biomechanics
KIN 392- Exercise Physiology
KIN 424/434- Exercise Testing and Prescription
Acute endocrine and immune responses to resistance exercise with blood flow restriction, and chronic training adaptations including muscle hypertrophy, strength, and clinical health improvements such as reduction of inflammatory blood chemicals.
- Kraemer RR, Goldfarb AH, Reeves GV, Meachum WA, Castracane VD. Effects of partial vascular occlusion on irisin responses to loaded muscle contractions. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 41 (3):332-334, 2016.
- Hollander DB, Reeves GV, Clavier JD, Francois, MR, Thomas CA, Kraemer RR. Partial vascular occlusion significantly altered RPE, pain, and lactate during resistance exercise. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 24 (1):235-243, 2010.
- Goldfarb AH, Garten R, Cho C, Chee P, Reeves GV, Hollander DB, Thomas, C, Francois M, Kraemer RR. Resistance exercise effects on blood glutathione status and plasma protein carbonyls: influence of partial vascular occlusion. European Journal of Applied Physiology 104 (5):813-9, 2008.
- Hollander DB, Kilpatrick MW, Ramadan ZG, Reeves GV, Francois M, Meeker B, Tryniecki JL, Durand RJ, Castracane VD, Kraemer RR. Load rather than contraction type influences RPE and Pain. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 22:1184-1193, 2008.
- Hollander DB, Kraemer RR, Kilpatrick MW, Ramadan ZG, Reeves GV, Francois M, Tryniecki JL, Durand. RJ. Maximal eccentric and concentric strength discrepancies between young men and women for dynamic resistance exercise. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 21:34-40, 2007.
- Reeves GV, Kraemer RR, Hollander DB, Clavier JD, Thomas, CA, Francois MR, Castracane VD. Comparison of hormone responses following light resistance exercise with partial vascular occlusion and moderately difficult resistance exercise without occlusion. Journal of Applied Physiology. 101:1616-1622, 2006.
- Kraemer RR, Hollander DB, Reeves GV, Ramadan ZG, Francois M, Meeker B, Tryniecki JL, Hebert EP, and Castracane VD. Similar hormonal responses to concentric and eccentric muscle actions using relative loading. European Journal of Applied Physiology 96(5):551-7, 2006.