What can I do with my Communication Sciences and Disorders degree?
Employers of Speech, Language & Hearing Majors
-- Government Agencies
-- Social Service Agencies
-- Audiologists, Speech Therapists and Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
-- Retail stores and suppliers selling related equipment
Related Occupations for Speech, Language and Hearing Majors
Some of these occupations may require additional education at Graduate or Professional schools. For information on qualifications and career specifics consult the Occupational Outlook Handbook or other career resources. Also, take advantage of career counseling offered by the Center for Student Excellence.
|Adult Education Teacher|
Preparing for a Job in Speech, Hearing and Language Specialists
- Develop strong interpersonal skills.
- Seek internship or part-time work in the field.
- Join professional organizations (most offer student memberships).
- Volunteer in schools or community organizations.
- Develop appreciation of individual differences and the dignity of each human being.
|Program Overview||Contact Information|
|Communication Sciences and Disorders||Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders|
|College of Nursing and Health Sciences|
|On Campus: Campbell Hall, Room 102|
|Links for Speech Learning and Hearing Specialists Majors|