- Submit an Accommodations Request Form EACH SEMESTER through Accommodate, our online portal utilized to manage the accommodations process. Accommodations are not retroactive, so it is in your best interest to submit your
request at the start of the semester.
- Please note: once a request is submitted, a copy of your letter will be sent to your faculty to
review via Accommodate.
- If you add a new class after submitting a request, you will need to submit a new request in order for letters to be sent to your new faculty.
- Please note: once a request is submitted, a copy of your letter will be sent to your faculty to review via Accommodate.
- Contact each of your instructors to let them know you'd like to meet with them to discuss your academic accommodations.
- Meet with your instructors to discuss your accommodations and obtain their signatures in Accommodate.
- Contact our office with any questions! Happy to help!