Southeastern Oaks Apartments are located on Southeastern's North Campus, south of North Oak Park and north of the University Center. Southeastern Oaks is a short walk from the Pennington Student Activity Center and the heart of the campus.
Home to over 300 upperclassmen and graduate students, Southeastern Oaks is a coed residential facility with gender-specific unit assignments. The Oaks complex consists of six apartment buildings and one commons building in a gated community environment.
Residence Criteria: Southeastern Oaks requires a minimum of 30 hours and a 2.3 cumulative GPA. Requirements must be met at the time application is submitted.
- Two and four bedroom single-occupancy options
- Commons building with large multipurpose room, kitchen, public restrooms and office
- 10 washers and 12 dryers available in Commons area (accepts only Lion's Lagniappe)
- Vending machines available in Commons area (accepts cash and Lion's Lagniappe)
- Terminal for Lion's Lagniappe deposits
- Patio area with barbecue pits
- Gated community environment with access via student ID.
- Leases include rent, all utilities, high-speed Internet, and basic cable TV
- Living area with sofa, chair, two end tables, entertainment center and climate control
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining table and chairs, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Bedrooms include double bed, desk, dresser and closet
- Individual climate controls
- Four bedroom units include two full bathrooms; Two bedroom units include one bathroom
- Bathrooms include tub/shower, sink, mirror and storage closet
- High-speed Internet and basic cable service per bedroom
- Phone service is not included in the agreement but connections are available