Faculty/Staff Profile Reports are run annually on November 1st. The profiles are used by different offices on campus, including the Human Resource Office and Institutional Research and Assessment to complete reports for Southeastern Louisiana University.
Faculty/Staff Profile Reports contain information including:
- Number of Employees
- Total Salaries Budgeted for the Fiscal Year
- Count of Employees by Classification
- Count of Employees by Residence Status
- Count of Employees by Sex
- Count of New Employees as compared to Continuing Employees
- Count of Full-time Faculty by Highest Degree Held
- Count of Full-time Faculty by Tenure Status
- Count of Employees by Race
- Count of Employees by Residence Parish
- Age Distribution of Employees
- Average Age of Employees
The Faculty/Staff Profile Reports for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 are currently available. Click on the year to view the Faculty/Staff Profile Report for that year.